Awards and Achievements
- NSF CPS grant (2020-23)
Received ~$500,000 from NSF for our research project on Secure Precision Agriculture. This is a collaborative project between UNF and UCF. More information: http://ayandutta.domains.unf.edu/unf-prec-ag/.
- Professional Scholarship Development Grant (2020-21)
Received the UNF Scholarship Development Grant jointly with Dr. Pat Kreidl and Dr. Chris Baynard.
- Young Professional Travel Grant Award (2019)
To travel to Bari, Italy to present a paper at the 2019 IEEE SMC conference.
- Best Poster Award (2019)
Our paper on ‘Distributed Coalition Formation with Heterogeneous Agents for Task Allocation’ has won the Best Poster Award at the FLAIRS 2019 conference.
- UNF Academic Technology Grant (2019)
jointly with Dr. Pat Kreidl.
- UNF Foundation Board Grant (2018)
Received the Foundation Board Grant jointly with Dr. Pat Kreidl. I am the first recipient of this grant from the School of Computing.
- Professional Scholarship Development Grant (2017-18)
Received the Scholarship Development Grant for the Summer of 2018 from University of North Florida – the only recipient from the School of Computing this year.
- Outstanding Graduate Oral Presentation Award (2017)
Received the Outstanding Graduate Oral Presentation Award at the 9th Annual Student Research and Creativity Fair (RCAF) organized by the University of Nebraska at Omaha for my presentation on “Locomotion Learning in Modular Self-Reconfigurable Robots“.
- Finalist in HRATC 2016 Competition
Finalist (top 4) in the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society sponsored Humanitarian Robotics and Automation Technology Challenge (HRATC 2016).
- Best Student Paper Runner-Up Award (2015)
For my paper (“Spanning Tree Partitioning Approach for Configuration Generation in Modular Robots”) published at the 28th International FLAIRS Conference, 2015.
- Finalist in HRATC 2015 Competition
Participated in the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society sponsored 2nd Humanitarian Robotics and Automation Technology Challenge (HRATC 2015). It’s an autonomous landmine detection competition using a ground mobile robot. My team has acquired the 4th position in the competition.
- NSF Travel Grant Award (2012)
Received travel grant award for visiting Baltimore, USA to attend DARS conference, 2012.
- Most Innovative Student Project Award (2011)
Awarded “Most Innovative Student Project Award” (Bachelors Level) for the project “Circle Formation by Asynchronous Fat Robots” by Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE), 2011.
- National Merit Scholarship (2005)
Awarded by the Government of India, 2005.
- NSF CPS grant (2020-23)
Editorial Board Member
Program Committee Member
- DARS 2018
- ICRA 2016 – 2020: IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation
- IROS 2014 – 2019: IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems
- AAMAS 2020: International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems
- DARS 2012, 2018: International Symposium on Distributed Autonomous Robotic Systems
- VTC 2015 – Fall: IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference
- IAT 2012, 2013: IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agent Technology
- ICINCO 2012: International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation, and Robotics
- Frontiers in Robotics and AI (2020)
- IEEE Transactions on Robotics (2019)
- IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (2018, 2019)
- Electronics (2019)
- Springer Intelligent Service Robotics (2019)
- Springer Operational Research (2019)
- Sensors (2018)
- Applied Sciences (2018)
- Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems (2018)
- Springer Autonomous Robots (2017)
- International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks (2014)
- Robotica Journal (2013)
- IJSIR: International Journal of Swarm Intelligence Research (2013)